Saturday 1 September 2012

Bens 3rd birthday

I can't believe my little man is 3 today.  I can vividly remember the day, the minute, the second he came into my life and I knew our little family was complete.  Ben was the perfect baby. He really didn't wake up for about 8 weeks. He just slept and grew and grew and grew! He was the most cuddly and chubby baby I have ever seen. People commented frequently on his size, which never bothered me as I knew he would slim down once he was moving, which he did, and by 2 years old he was beautifully in proportion. 

We went to Legoland discovery centre at the Trafford centre today for his birthday.  Ben loved it. Both Megan and Ben are big fans of Lego. We have got a huge box of it that is regularly tipped all of the floor as they construct elaborate houses, cars and Bens particular favourite monsters. 

We have been here before and had a great time. We went on the rides, built a massive duplo house that was about 7 foot tall, played in the play area, spent ages looking at mini Lego as we were all fascinated by the local areas in Lego, such as Blackpool, Manchester united and Manchester city stadiums, and visited the 4d cinema 4 times, just to get soaked again and again!  Throw in MacDonalds, a nerf gun, jigsaws, a Ben 10 watch and a caterpillar birthday cake and it's safe to say Ben has had an amazing day.

Happy birthday my gorgeous boy x





No comments:

Post a Comment