Saturday 6 July 2013

365 Project Week 27

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

I am taking part in the 365 photo challenge for 2013, linking in with The Boy And Me.
You can join in here.

I will add pictures each week.


365 Project

Week 27

For the month of July The Boy and Me suggested using these prompts.


Day 181
We got a trampoline!!! Megan could not be more pleased and both of them have hardly been off it all week!
Day 182 
Happiness is......
Happiness is eating fruit salad and watching Scooby Doo whilst cuddling up under a blanket.

Day 183
Shoes
My new boots that I got in the sale and I am saving for the winter. Bargain too, £10!

Day 184
Cold
Today's pic is the opposite of cold as it was so warm at bedtime that Megs was  chilling out with her tablet to try and cool down.
Day 185
Red, white or blue
Totally worn out after being up coughing a lot in the night, so having 40 winks
Day 186
Love
Sibling love...need I say more.
Day 187
Favourite smell
One of my favourite smells is a BBQ. It brings back memories of a hot, summer, childhood.












8 comments:

  1. Great to see the weather being used to the full- I might have to drop some hints about a bbq tomorrow!
    Love the 'love' photo- gorgeous children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I walked up my road earlier today and was jealous of all the lovely BBQ smells coming from neighbours gardens. I'm lighting mine tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your boots and what a bargain!
    i see you are doing the photo prompts - you have done well to stick to them, i didnt even start! i like the love photo and the final family photo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you've interpreted the themes this week, great fun! I found 'cold' really hard at this time of year, love your favourite smell photo!

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365

    ReplyDelete
  5. what fantastic pictures! i love your boots i never find a bargain!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool i need a bargain like that x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The boots were a great bargain - well spotted. Isn't it nice to have the bbq out, lets hope we have many more opportunities over the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, great interpretations! I totally forgot all about the prompts, wish I had joined in now. Love the trampoline shot!
    xx

    ReplyDelete