Wednesday 30 October 2013

A Busy Day

Yesterday turned into a very busy day. I had booked tickets for the three of us to go and see Despicable Me 2 at the cinema as it was being shown for £1 each as the movies for juniors showing.
It was great, both M and B loved it and so did I. It is so rare that I get an opportunity to sit and watch a film the full way through that I really enjoyed this.
In the afternoon we were going to the Lowry theatre to see The Snail and The Whale as we had got last minute complimentary tickets. One of Megans friends had come for a play, so she came too. It is a while since we have been to the Lowry,even though it is only about half an hour away, so we set off in good time. Good job we did, as traffic was bad. The theatre was packed, really full of preschoolers and school aged children on holiday. The show was fantastic. I was wondering how it would be performed, but it was amazing. I will post a full review soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment