Tuesday 25 March 2014

Canvas review from Canvas Design

When I was asked whether I would like to review a canvas from Canvas Design, my only problem was deciding which one! Sometimes it is really hard to find a picture of both M and B where they are both smiling! I knew that over Christmas we had taken lots of pictures, so I knew there had to be one there!
After having a good look through, I selected one from when we were ice skating at Spinningfields just before Christmas.
The ordering process was really easy. I just emailed my picture and address and voila!

Two days later my canvas arrived! Amazingly fast service, that couldn't be faulted.
The canvas came really well packaged, and taped up so well that it took me a good ten minutes to open it!
The canvas was just lovely. Really good colour and very clear.
Everyone who has seen it has commented on it and said how nice it is.

The canvas is supplied with fittings to mount the canvas onto the wall easily.
My only problem now, is deciding on where to put it!

If you would like to order your own canvas from Canvas Design you can get an extra 15% off by using the code BLOG 15.

Go on, treat yourself!


Gorgeous, I am sure you will agree!


We were sent this canvas in exchange for this review. As always, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment