Tuesday 25 February 2014

February Half Term Fun!

I can't believe that half term has been and gone already! 
We had a busy week, which started off last Sunday with a trip to the Kids AM showing at the cinema.

All ready to watch the film.

On Wednesday I was looking after all the children so we wrapped up and headed off to the park ater lunch, stopping for a bit of tree climbing on the way!

Grace was being Meg's baby!
Can you spot M, B and J?????

Climbing fun!



Bath time with Daddy and silly faces!

A trip to X Factor for me and Megs with Jack and his cousins! It was fab! We had really good seats, right at the front, opposite the second stage and the kids (and us) had perfect views. They were all really good, but Rough Copy were amazing!


To end our busy week we went to the Caravan and Camping Show at the NEC in Birmingham. As well as looking for our dream tent and caravan, Megan and Ben tackled an assault course too!

Inside a retro caravan from 1978 - note the beautiful decor!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having some exciting weeks! I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to take camping. I bought a tent that we haven't even taken out of the box yet, but I'm sure the time will come faster than I know it! Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete