Saturday 11 May 2013

Gardening Fun with my Little Helpers #CountryKids


Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall





I am linking up with Fiona from Country Kids From Coombe Mill, which is all about getting outside with the kids and having fun! That is something we love doing here and try and get out on a regular basis.

Saturday 11th May 2013

This week the sun was shining and we got out to do some planting. We plant veg, but Mr W has already got that going so today we started off some flowers, sweet peas, my favourite and sunflowers because they are so easy.

 Ben carefully filling up with compost.

 Ready for the seeds.

 See the sun sometimes shine!



 Megan planting sunflower seeds.



 Ben planting sweet peas.

 

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing children involved in gardening. I can't wait to start with my wee man. At the minute we don't have a garden space but I hope to in the future. I think though that next year I might invest in doing something indoor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely to see the children in the garden planting and enjoying doing it! Let's hope they all flourish and we will be seeing pictures of the results, thanks for linking up to Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I so need to plant sunflowers!You have reminded me :-) hope they grow well
    Popping over from #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh we've just started growing things this year! The kids love it! :)

    ReplyDelete