Wednesday 20 November 2013

Baking With My Boy

Last Sunday, Megan went to a birthday party, so I took the opportunity to spend some one on one time with my boy.
We decided to do some baking and make chocolate brownies.
It was lovely to spend time, just me and Ben. It made me realise that rarely happens as the opportunities just don't arise.
He is such good company. When it is just me and him, he makes me laugh with all his funny little sayings and I love just spending time with him chatting and having fun.
Ben pretty much made the brownies himself. He cracked the eggs and fished out the shell! Stirred and mixed, spooned out and pressed down.
And the finished product was delicious, and we have all enjoyed them this week.

I am going to make a big effort to spend more time just with Ben. Megan and I spend time together, especially in the evenings when Ben is in bed, so I need to find times just for Ben and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment