Friday 14 February 2014

Amy Russell Photography Review

A few weeks ago I was very lucky to be contacted by the very lovely Amy Russell of Amy Russell Photography.
Amy is a local to me photographer, who lives in Bolton and has a studio in her house. She takes photographs of lots of different occasions, such as portraits, weddings and corporate events.
We were invited to a photo shoot and went along one Sunday afternoon all ready for Amy to work her magic, and work her magic she did!
I was having pictures of Megan and Ben taken and Amy was really friendly, helping them to relax and get the best out of the session. Ben wasn't in the best of moods so he was being quite uncooperative to say the least. Amy was great at trying to make him laugh and get him in a better mood and subsequently got some amazing shots.
We ended up with pictures of both of them together and pictures of them by themselves too.
We left with the promise of Amy sorting the photos into an album for me to view on Facebook.
A couple of days later Amy posted these into a private album for me to view and I was blown away. They were amazing. She had captured them just so and I had the hard job of picking the ones I wanted.
I eventually decided on these two and they arrived today. I think they are just perfect! The first one captures the love between Megan and Ben and the second of Megan is simply stunning. (Although i am a touch biased, so let me know what you think.)



If you have a special event coming up or just want to capture those moments that pass all too fast, then this is the lady to speak to.

You can contact her on her Facebook page or through her website and check out her special offers here too.

Amy has a special offer for Mothers Day......




An offer for anyone who has just had a baby or is currently pregnant......




And an adventure for half term next week........



We were offered the photo shoot and two prints in exchange for my review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment